Secondary school (1985- 1989) Athanasius College High School, Kerala, India.
- National Merit Scholarship-junior and senior levels (7consecutive years,1983-1989)
- Won several science and maths quiz competitions, at school and district level.
- High Distinction in secondary school leaving certificate exam 1989,( ‘O’ level)
- School leader 1988 – 1989
- Member – School cricket team 1987-1989.
- School Chess Champion 1989
- Best outgoing student from school, 1989
Pre-degree (1989-1991) Mar Athanasius College of Arts, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India.
- First class in pre-degree exam 1991 ( ‘A’ Level )
- Member – College Cricket team (1989-1991)
- Secured admissions to both engineering and medical schools, through the highly competitive state entrance examinations. Opted for medical training at Medical College Kottayam, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India.
Medical College Kottayam (1991-2002)
- Member of college Cricket Team 1991- 1996
- College Chess Champion, 1991-1993, represented college team at Inter collegiate arts and sports meet at Thrissur, Kerala (1993), and Calicut, Kerala (1994)
- Secured admission for MS Ortho in All India medical PG Ent. exam 1999, Ranked 117
- MS Ortho from Medical College Kottayam, Mahatma Gandhi University, 2002